– As a full-time photographer, Mountainsmith camera bags, especially the Paralax and Borealis, are always at hand and I love my Cubik to hold my phone and bottle opener! The full line of Mountainsmith products allows me to rely on them for all of my adventures!
What activities do you participate in?
– I live, work and breathe life in the Mountains….I spend my days learning to experience their hidden secrets. Skiing, biking, hiking, snowkiting, kayaking, fly-fishing, ice & rock climbing are how I experience what I love most….life in the outdoors. I’ve also been known to drive and putt my way to the 19th hole.
Do you own a Dog?
– Mocha, a German Shepherd, was my childhood buddy and, for now, I share my “puppy love” with my close friends’ 4-legged buddies.
– Adventure is what we create, not what we find. A few years back, I lived an amazing 18 months on the island of Hokkaido, Japan skiing volcanos, biking through beautiful country, hiking inspiring landscapes and photographing a way of life that continues to touch my soul. The future holds many photographic journeys, one of which is photographing cave divers at Gufr-Berger in the French Alps.
Go to Destination?
– “It’s no matter, no distance, it’s the ride.” – Stephen Stills